Page 492 of 492 FirstFirst ... 392442482483484485486487488489490491492
Results 9,821 to 9,825 of 9825
    Hot Member Registered User

close button

Default Udemy Binance Guide For Wannabes

Follow us on Social Media

MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
    Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 18 lectures (54m) | Size: 107.2 MB
    Binance For Beginners

What you'll learn
    Learning Binance at basic level.
    Getting Binance knowledge.
    Getting tips to study better.
    Getting ideas realted to Binance.
    Requirements
    Computer and speakers.
    Description
    Do you like Binance and would like to give the first steps? Are you getting the first knowledge in the world of Binance this is going to be then an introduction for you so that you learn about the world of cripto and technology. At the end of the day, you are the one who makes the difference in your learning. It is really advisable that you go further with your improvement, in general terms, you can advance a lot with dedication.
    It would be very advsiable that you see what is the reason why you are learning this topic so you take the best advantage of your time. There are plenty of people and companies that will be willing to hire people that do have knowledge on technology topics so it is nice to get started as soon as possible.
    Remember that the more you learn, the better for you, there is going to be a lot of tips so that you can study in a good manner as well so keep that in mind while you learn about the worldd of Binance.
    By the moment this is the main information so see you in the videos and remember to stay as motivated as possible.
    Who this course is for
    Anybody who wants to learn about Binance.
    Homepage
    Code:
    https://www.udemy.com/course/binance-guide-for-wannabes/
    DOWNLOAD
    (Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)

close button

Default Python Programming Course Conditional Statements, Iterative Statements & While Loop

MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
    Language: English | Size: 146 MB Duration: 31m
    In this short class, I will teach you about conditional statements, iterative statements and also about while loop. Enroll now to get a better understanding of these concepts!

Once you learn this, you can apply it in all the high level languages yourself.
    From these concepts, you will be able to crack all types of programs based on this concept yourself.

Homepage
    Code:
    https://www.skillshare.com/classes/Python-Programming-Course-Conditional-Statements-Iterative-Statements-While-Loop/1485696276
    DOWNLOAD

close button

Default Skillshare Create a Half Drop Repeat Pattern in Photoshop using Smart Objects

Instructors: Mel Armstrong
    Duration: 37m * 10 Lessons
    Video: MP4 1280x720 44 KHz | English

Level: Intermediate | Size: 656 MB
    Are you a surface pattern designer and always wanted to know how to create seamless repeats in Adobe Photoshop? Do you create patterns in Adobe Illustrator and always wanted to learn how to do it in Photoshop? Join me in this fun class to learn how to use Smart Objects to create seamless complex repeats in Adobe Photoshop.
    This class is suitable for all surface pattern designers or artists with a basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop. In this class, I'll take you through my process of creating a seamless repeat pattern that can be used to apply to products such as fabric, bags, stationery and much much more.
    Some of the topics you'll learn about include...
    Pattern Creation - create your pattern using your own icons/motifs
    Smart Objects - learn what they are and how to use them in pattern design.
    Pattern tile - learn how to extract your seamless pattern tile from the design
    Applying your repeat pattern - apply your repeat pattern to a mockup
    Spoonflower - Upload your design to Spoonflower to create fabric, wallpaper or giftwrap.
    Adobe Illustrator is great for creating patterns , but Adobe Photoshop is best suited to artists who use traditional media or digital artists that use use various texture to create a traditional painterly look which is difficult to achieve in Adobe Illustrator.
    For your class project you will use your own artwork to create a seamless pattern using the half drop repeat using the technique that I've shown you. It can be any theme or style.
    As a bonus video I'll show you how to use your repeat pattern to upload to Spoonflower to create fabric, wallpaper or gift wrap.
    If you post your work on Social Media, please use the hashtag #melarmstrongskillshare so I can like, share and comment on your work.
    DOWNLOAD

close button

Default Udemy Data Structures and Algorithms for Coding Interview

Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
    Language: English | Size: 4.30 GB | Duration: 18h 25m
    Build your strong understanding in data structures and algorithms for coding interview. Get more job offer.

What you'll learn
    Fundamentals of Data Structures and Algorithms
    Become Confident in Data Structures and Algorithms
    Learn, Implement and Use Different Data Structure
    Learn Popular Data Structures and Their Algorithms
    Master Algorithms including 7 Sorting Algorithms
    Become Confident in Algorithms Coding Interview
    Requirements
    Basic understanding of any one programming language
    No previous computer science knowledge required
    No experience with data structures or algorithms needed
    Description
    Welcome to "Data Structures and Algorithms for Coding Interview" course.
    Want to land a job at a great tech industry like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Netflix, Amazon, or other industries but you are intimidated by the foundation of data structures and algorithms skills for the job?
    Many programmers who are "self taught", feel that one of the main disadvantages they face compared to college educated graduates in computer science is the fact that they don't have knowledge about algorithms, data structures and the notorious Big-O Notation. Get on the same level as someone with computer science degree by learning the fundamental building blocks of computer science which will give you a big boost during interviews.
    Here is what you will learn in this course
    >> Algorithm Run Time Analysis - Big O - O(n) Notation
    >> Array (1D, 2D Array)
    >> Linked List (All Types of Linked List)
    >> Stack Data Structure
    >> Queue Data Structure
    >> Binary Tree (Array, Linked List Implementation, BFS/DFS Traversal and more)
    >> Binary Search Tree
    >> Binary Heap
    >> AVL Tree
    >> Trie Data Structure
    >> Searching Algorithms
    >> Recursion
    >> Sorting Algorithms
    >> Dynamic Programming
    >> Hashing
    >> Graph*
    Unlike most instructors, I am not a marketer or a salesperson. I am a self taught programmer(I studied statistics not computer science) who has worked and managed teams of engineers and have been in these interviews both as an interviewee as well as the interviewer.
    Taking his experience in educational statistics and coding, Barik's courses will take you on an understanding of complex subjects that you never thought.
    We have 30 days money back guarantee, so nothing to lose here.
    See you inside the courses!
    Who this course is for
    Any one who wants to build strong foundation on data structures and algorithms
    Anyone who wants to work at FAANG(Facebook, Apple, Amazon, Netflix, Google) Company
    Any engineer, developer, programmer, who wants to improve their coding skills
    Any self taught programmer who missed out on a computer science degree

Homepage
    Code:
    https://www.udemy.com/course/data-structures-and-algorithms-for-coding-interview/
    DOWNLOAD

New Arrivals

close button

Thank you so much for sharing. It's very helpful for me. I always like to watch videos like this and improve my intellectual skills. At https://edubirdie.com/examples/growth-mindset/ I have read some very useful articles on the development of thinking, methods and techniques that can help.